[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
• View topic - Hi I am new!!

Hi I am new!!

Please make your first post here with a short introduction about you and your hamsters.

Moderator: Alex

Hi I am new!!

Postby anamaya76 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:59 pm

Hi I am new in this forum,
I have two little robos babies of 4 and half months each, two girls called Pallina and Spiga.
This is a little video of them about a month ago before I had to split them because they started fighting!!! :Angel_anim:
I hope you like them
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TitE-PtVBsQ
anamaya76
Baby Robo - Just Born

Re: Hi I am new!!

Postby Tammy - Oak Farm » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:45 am

Hello and Welcome to the forum :)

sorry i havent approved this post sooner, i must have missed it!

Thank you for posting the link to the video of your robos, they are lovely! :)

Tammy x
Tammy - Oak Farm
Site Owner

Re: Hi I am new!!

Postby Wofunny » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:22 am

Welcome :D

They are all gorgous :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wofunny123
From Mark and all my lovely pets! R.I.P Smudge xx
Wofunny
Baby Robo - Just Born

Return to Please Introduce Yourself Here :) - Write your first post here!!