Ely says hi too

Please make your first post here with a short introduction about you and your hamsters.

Moderator: Alex

Ely says hi too

Postby Ely » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:21 am

I've seen Tammy in many hamster-related places on the internet and every now and then I've visited this website, especially since I got my first robos, so I had to register here, I don't think there is a place offering more useful information about robos than this.

I've had syrians for years, but I was curious about dwarves, I just couldn't decide which type I like most. I liked roborovskis most, although I disliked their eye brows first (lol, I thought that normal was the only color on them blush5: ), but nowadays I just find it really cute. So I got my first robo-couple last year.

Alongside of syrians, I have 4 roborovskis, two mottled females called Delphi and Almond, and normal male Soren and mottled male Kludd.

Here are Almond and Delphi:

Soren:

Kludd:

I've been trying to beg my boyfriend to agree to visit England next summer, hoping to get some "new blood" :)
Ely
Baby Robo - Just Born

Re: Ely says hi too

Postby Tammy - Oak Farm » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:23 pm

Hello Ely :)

Welcome to the forum, i am very glad you have decided join :)

Thanks you for your comments about the info on my website, i am glad it is useful to you :)

Your robos are gorgeous!! especially the mottled ones :D

Which country are you in? i may know some other robos breeders for you to get new blood from :) Would be great to see in the uk though too - i am sure you would love to visit a uk hamster show, so maybe you could come to the uk when we have once of our big shows on :)

Tammy x
Tammy - Oak Farm
Site Owner

Postby Ely » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:51 pm

I haven't thought of taking my hamsters to the shows in there, not sure how they tolerate all that traveling, but I'd love to see a hamster show when I get there. Where could I possibly check if there are any at the time I will arrive?

Oh, and I live in Finland by the way and my mottled robos are from Sweden.
Ely
Baby Robo - Just Born

Postby Mimette » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:47 pm

They are beautiful Ely! Welcome aboard! I love the names as well since my daughter is working her way through the Gahoole books currently.
Mimette
Baby Robo - Just Born

Return to Please Introduce Yourself Here :) - Write your first post here!!