[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
• View topic - Ed made me do it!

Ed made me do it!

Please make your first post here with a short introduction about you and your hamsters.

Moderator: Alex

Ed made me do it!

Postby Mimette » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:10 pm

So I've been bugging Ed for any help or information on my robos for months now and he has been telling me to sign up here and I finally did so. I have a whole mess of these little ones and I absolutely love them. We have a mexican food theme going on with our brood with our main female named Taco. Followed from here are Salsa, Queso, Tortilla, Cheese, and Nacho who was adopted out to a family member. We haven't named the little ones yet as I still have to go through and separate them by gender.
Mimette
Baby Robo - Just Born

Re: Ed made me do it!

Postby Tammy - Oak Farm » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:26 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum :)

Your robos soud lovely, great names! would be great to see some pics of them :)

Tammy x
Tammy - Oak Farm
Site Owner

Re: Ed made me do it!

Postby Wofunny » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:35 pm

Welcome to the forum! :party:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wofunny123
From Mark and all my lovely pets! R.I.P Smudge xx
Wofunny
Baby Robo - Just Born

Return to Please Introduce Yourself Here :) - Write your first post here!!