[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
• View topic - Photo Competition - Halloween Roborovskis!

Photo Competition - Halloween Roborovskis!

Hopefully throughout each year we will be having a number of Roborovski Competitions and this is where they will be.

Moderator: Alex

Photo Competition - Halloween Roborovskis!

Postby Tammy - Oak Farm » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:37 am

Hello Everyone :)

I hope you are all well.

I thought it was about time that we had our first competition on this forum, and what better to start us off than a Spooky Halloween Photo Competition!! :D

I am not sure what response this competition will get (if any!) but everyone please feel free to enter 2 photos which have a halloween theme, and which of course have your roborovskis in them :) I have decided that for this first competition we will only be accepting non edited photos, so please no photoshopped pics for this one :) Hopefully we will get enough entries to have some fun with this competition :)

You have 1 week to get your entries in. Please post the photos here and please keep this thread for photos only, no comments please. The closing date for entries will be midnight on Tuesday 26th October 2010.

There will then be a poll until the 29th October for you all to vote for your favourite photo - the winner will then be announced and will receive a little something to be displayed on their profile for Halloween :)

If you know anyone else who owns robos and you think they might want to join in with our competition please get them to join the forum and enter the competition :)

Any questions or problems please just let me know :)

Good Luck,

Tammy x
Tammy - Oak Farm
Site Owner

Re: Photo Competition - Halloween Roborovskis!

Postby Wofunny » Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:32 pm

Ooh, I must get some of Pip and Squeek! (if they can stay still for long enough!!) :D

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wofunny123
From Mark and all my lovely pets! R.I.P Smudge xx
Wofunny
Baby Robo - Just Born

Postby Wofunny » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:36 pm

I am quite amazed at how still they both stayed! So here is my entry for the comp :hurray: :coolgleam:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wofunny123
From Mark and all my lovely pets! R.I.P Smudge xx
Wofunny
Baby Robo - Just Born

Postby wessex hamstery » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:14 pm

I love that photo, what a lovely pair of Huskies!
wessex hamstery
Baby Robo - Just Born

Postby anamaya76 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:02 pm

Here is mine!!!

paMy little robo Pallina does unfortunately not like to be photographed when she has not her make up on... :coolgleam: !
Last edited by Tammy - Oak Farm on Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: to display pic instead of link
anamaya76
Baby Robo - Just Born

Postby Tammy - Oak Farm » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:44 pm

Hiya :)

thank you to those that have already entered the competition :)

the photos are brilliant! :)

Just a quick reminder to let everyone know that the competition closes tomorrow at midnight, so if anyone still wants to enter please do so soon!

Tammy x
Tammy - Oak Farm
Site Owner

Postby Tammy - Oak Farm » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:30 pm

Hiya :)

this competition is now closed.

Please vote for your favourite photo:

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=114

Thanks,

Tammy x
Tammy - Oak Farm
Site Owner

Return to Competitions!