What Do You Give Your Robo's To Chew On?

This is the place to discuss your hamster's health. If your hamster is looking a bit under the weather, or off their food, ask here. If you hamster has an injury, ask here. Fur loss, sneezing, eye problems? Ask here.
Please note that if you hamster is very ill, or has a serious injury, please seek veterinary attention immediately!!

Moderator: Alex

What Do You Give Your Robo's To Chew On?

Postby Silver » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:44 pm

Hello :D,

Any ideas on what I can give him/her to chew on. Ive read that they need this because their teeth grow?

Lifes A Roller Coaster
Youv'e Just Got To Ride It
Silver
Baby Robo - Just Born

Re: What Do You Give Your Robo's To Chew On?

Postby Tammy - Oak Farm » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:02 pm

Hi Silver :)

to be honest i dont find that robos have many problems with their teethe at all.

I have problems with some of my syrians, especially those that are not kept in bar cages and do not wear down their teeth by chewing the bars, so i give all of my syrians dog biscuits to chew on, Bonios are really good :)

I have tried my robos with dog biscuits too as they need to have them in their show pens when they are entered into shows, but to be honest my robos dont touch them. I dont think you will have any problems with their teeth.

Tammy x
Tammy - Oak Farm
Site Owner

Postby SirenMoonBee » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:27 pm

Mine LOVE the bonio's and the wooden toys that are called boredom busters. they tend to be shaped like fruit and smell and taste of that fruit too. They love their mineral block to help their coat stay nice and shiny. But in all they love their egg boxes more than anything and they destroy one in a night, they love it for bedding and rolling in. Mine chew lots and lots if given egg boxes, they enjoy this more than their wheel and they adore that too.
SirenMoonBee
Baby Robo - Just Born

Postby Toria » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:55 pm

I give mine dog biscuits and they nibble on those. And just some wooden toys in the cage. :)
Toria
Baby Robo - Just Born

Return to Health