White Faced Husky

This is the place to discuss any aspect of keeping Roborovskis that does not fit in any of the other sections.

Moderator: Alex

White Faced Husky

Postby Mopedgirl » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:58 pm

Hi there

I am wodnering if someone can help me out.

I bought a white-faced husky roby from Tammy at the London Champs this year, and he is so gorgeous :Angel_anim: I would like to buy another one.

I can't get in touch with Tammy at the moment (I know she had problems with her email a while back) and was wondering if anyone, who also lives a bit nearer to me than Tammy does (I am in Cambridge), would be able to help me out.

I do hope so

Bye from now

Caroline
Mopedgirl
Baby Robo - Just Born

Re: White Faced Husky

Postby Tammy - Oak Farm » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:00 pm

Hiya Caroline :)

I have received your emails now - i will send out the details to you again, not sure why you havent received them yet, but i will resend for you.

I hope you mange to find someone with a White Faced babies available at the moment - i dont have any litters at the moment, but i will ask around for you.

Kind Regards,

Tammy x
Tammy - Oak Farm
Site Owner

Postby Mopedgirl » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:08 pm

Thank you Tammy, I am sure you know the people who breed them, whereas I don't, so that will be a fantastic help.

No, nothing received in the post (most odd :? ). Do you want my address again via email?

Caroline
Mopedgirl
Baby Robo - Just Born

Postby Nella » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:29 pm

I have a few litters at the moment... mostly agouti, but a few huskies in it too. Unfortunately Holland is too far away I think? :lol:
Nella
Baby Robo - Just Born

Postby Mopedgirl » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:40 am

Um, just a little bit :? But thank you for the offer anyway.

Is there anyone else out there who will be having a litter in the spring time next year who could help out please?

And - it is the 1st December tomorrow - HAPPY CHRISTMAS everyone on the forum. :hurray:
Mopedgirl
Baby Robo - Just Born

Postby Alex » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:09 am

most breeders don't plan ahead that much when breeding dwarf species as they tend to be a bit hit and miss as to when a pair will breed, whereas with syrians you can be sure that you have mated them.

somebody might be wanting a litter around that time but they won't be bale to guarantee the hamsters will oblige :p best bet is tammy, i heard she might be getting some new hamsters from holland in just under two weeks :lol:
Alex
Site Admin

Postby Nella » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:04 pm

That's true... she is getting two of my girls.... I do have more girls available, but I don't know if Alex would like to transport more of them :lol:
Nella
Baby Robo - Just Born

Return to General Care